Who are we ?
Wizacha, publisher of the Wizaplace solution, is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 90 067 €, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under the number 752 360 180. Its head office is located at 2 quai du commerce in Lyon, 69009.
When we use capitalized terms in this Policy, we are referring to the definitions below:
“Information” refers to personal data concerning you, whether this Information identifies you directly or indirectly, this includes your contact details, your name, your email address, your company’s name, its address, and any public information concerning you or your company.
“Services” refers to our marketplace hosting and software publishing services.
“Wizaplace Site” refers to our Wizaplace website, accessible at www.wizaplace.com.
“Visitor” refers to any person visiting the Wizaplace Site.
What information do we collect?
You are free to explore the Website without providing any information about yourself.
To gain access to specific content, you will be required to give information by completing a form. We also collect information about your navigation on our website. This information is linked to your computer and your visits. It includes your IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral sources, visit length, and pages viewed.
How is collected information used?
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
In compliance with regulations, our messages will always include an unsubscribe link.
How might your personal information be used?
Your personal information may be used to:
- Improve your browsing experience
- Send you information by e-mail, mail, or other means, that we believe may be of interest to
you or that you have explicitly requested
- Send you commercial and/or marketing materials about our business or the business of third-party partners that we believe may be of interest to you or that you have explicitly requested
- Compile statistics to improve the user experience
- Answer your questions
- Manage your event registration
- Manage our customer relationships
- Navigational information is used to ensure website operation to improve services. For instance, we detect and identify your browser language and geolocation to personalize your experience on the site and tailor it to your country or language
Automatically recorded browsing information is analyzed anonymously and may be aggregated to analyze trends and behavior on our website.
Combining personal and navigational information can help personalize your browsing experience.
More specifically concerning forms:
When you fill out a form on our website to contact our team, to register for an event or to download content, you provide us with information such as your first and last name, your company, your email address, your telephone number and sometimes your job title, the sector of activity in which you operate or the size of your company. You are also required to provide us with information about your marketplace project (deadline, market).
To better monitor and anticipate the needs of our prospects or customers, we store and analyze:
- requests for white papers, sales brochures, access to webinars or any other downloaded documentation.
- information about your newsletter subscription (date and means of subscription) and participation in certain events.
- our correspondence (questions and answers) and your interest in our services (dates and follow-up).
To meet our legal obligations, we also process information about your consent (date, time, modalities).
Why does certain information have to be provided?
Sometimes, we require your information. For instance, we need your email address to sign you up for our newsletter. Failure to provide us with required information may result in us not being able to properly provide you with the relevant Service. Required information will be indicated by an *.
How long is your personal information conserved?
Once you have expressed an interest in Wizaplace, your personal data may be stored for up to 3 years starting from the last contact made.
When you have given us your consent, your personal information may be withdrawn at any time upon request at email@example.com.
More specifically concerning Cookies:
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, usually made up of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser cookie file located on your computer or smartphone hard drive.
Cookies can only be read by a web server located in the domain where the cookie was issued. They are used primarily to save you time. A cookie’s function is to inform the web server that you have returned to a particular page. For instance, a cookie helps us remember your information on subsequent visits. When you revisit a Web Site, the information you previously provided is retrieved so that you can use the customized features more easily.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. We use 3 types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly. For instance, they allow us to know if you are connected, to offer you the language of your choice, and to better manage the load on our servers, etc.
- Audience measurement cookies: These cookies allow us to better understand the way you consult our Site, use our Services, and know the content you browse most, etc.
- Social network cookies: Cookies deposited via social network buttons are intended to allow site users to facilitate content sharing and to improve user-friendliness.
Specifically, any data that may be collected by cookies is an identifier (unique identifier, IP address), a technical specification of your use (web browser, type of equipment (tablet, PC, smartphone), operating system, screen resolution) or navigation information (pages visited, provenance pages, URL variables, navigation duration, country/city of origin)
Here is a detailed list of the cookies used:
The life span of deposited cookies is a maximum of 13 months starting from their deposit date.
Personal Information security
We implement the necessary technical and operational measures to ensure a risk appropriate level of security and to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Customer testimonals and comments
We publish customer comments and testimonials on our website. These may contain Personal Information. We obtain the consent of each customer before publishing their name and testimonial.
The blog is a public domain. If you directly disclose information through our blog, this information may be collected and used by others. At your request, we will correct and delete any information you have posted on the Website, as described in the “How to exercise my rights” section below.
Personal information related to recruitment
Your personal data will be conserved within the limits provided for by law, i.e. 24 months, which corresponds to the time required to manage your application and also to enable us to contact you again and offer you other posts likely to interest you.
Who can my information be disclosed to?
Personal information collected by Wizaplace is never sold to third parties. However, in certain conditions, we may share the data collected with the following:
- To our team to carry out the missions detailed above. For example, in order to send you a newsletter, our Marketing team may have access to your Information.
- To our technical service providers through cookies
- To our trusted business partners: subject to your express prior consent, to enable them to contact you when you have requested to receive information and they have participated in the development of the content offered. These partners are required to maintain confidentiality and are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purpose
- To administrative or judicial authorities
Within the framework of the laws in force, when Wizacha receives a requisition from a regulatory authority or the justice system, ordering it to communicate certain Information while taking all necessary precautions.
Where is my information stored?
Wherever possible, we promote Information storage and hosting within the European Union
You may object to the placement and use of non-technical cookies by configuring our cookie consent manager and clicking on the “Manage My Cookies” link.
How can I exercise my rights?
What are my rights?
Upon request, we will provide you with any personal information we may have in our possession.
You also have the right to:
- To our technical service providers through cookies
- Request the correction of any errors, outdated information or omissions in your Information.
- Request the discontinuation of the use of your Information where we do so because of a legitimate interest, or request to stop receiving communications from us.
- Withdraw your consent where you have given us consent to use your Information for a particular purpose, we will then stop using your Information for that purpose.
- Request that we delete your Information from our records or any mailing lists.
- Request that we block the use of your Information, i.e., that it may be retained temporarily but no longer be used.
- Request to export your Information for reuse by another company (where possible).
File a complaint with the authority in charge of protecting personal data (in France, the CNIL www.cnil.fr) if you feel that your rights have not been respected.
How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise any of these rights or for any question relating to the protection of your personal data, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Wizacha, 2 quai du commerce – 69009 Lyon
We will do our upmost to respond to your requests within one month and will inform you of the measures which have been taken.
In some cases, we cannot accept a request because the law does not apply and this will be explained. In case of doubt, we may also ask you for additional information to be sure of your identity.
Please note that we must perform processing concerning the rights exercised by the persons concerned. We will keep the customer identity (Company, name, first name, title, telephone number, email), and the person’s request (correspondence with the person, date of exercise of the right) for a period of 3 years from the decision (favorable, unfavorable) made by Wizacha concerning the request exercised by the person concerned.
To stop receiving our e-mail communications, simply click on the unsubscribe link displayed at the bottom of each of our e-mails.